All Of My Days Have Been Misspent
A New Member of the Family
2004-09-28 & 5:58 p.m.
As if the Peters that are already in existence aren't enough to rock the socks of the universe, we have added another member to our clan. Everyone please welcome Jacob Donald, who was born today to my Uncle Russ and Aunt Kelly. In time he too will learn the art of sarcasm and all the words to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation just like the rest of us.
Some advice for the wee one:
1) Don't ever park your car behind Cousin Shannon's.
2) Pretend that Grandma DOESN'T smoke just like the rest of us.
3) Don't eat a lot of cheetos when you are young. Or it will earn you a nickname and cause Cheeto One is already taken you would have to be Cheeto Two.
4) When Daddy tries to give you purple grape flavored medicine and lock you in a closet, don't do it.
5) Aunt Jody is that way. We have learned to deal with it. You will too.
6) Grandma's Deviled Eggs are the best. Even if you don't think so, you pretend they are.
7) Never call Aunt Rita, "Rita". Just ask Cousin Shannon what happens when you do that.
8) The Peters side of the family IS NOT the side where the cousins marry. That is Grandma's side of the family.
So take my advice to heart wee one. It will help you adjust to being a member to our family.
What Do You Have to Say About It?
<<<< relive my past & step into the future >>>>
Wilted Tulip - 2005-08-10
"Mullets of America: Step Away From this Femme" - 2005-05-27
Iím the dyke who will give it to you - 2005-05-11
Trail Mix - 2005-05-04
Can I be random? - 2005-04-27