Goddamn I am bored....
2004-07-03 & 5:30 p.m.
1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
The Carpenters, many show tunes CD's, Paula Abdul-Spellbound, The Judds-Greatest Hits, Ace of Base-The Sign
2. what do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
3. what is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Terms of Endearment, Bridges of Madison County, Boys on the Side
4. if you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
5. do you have a completely irrational fear?
Bees and they can smell that fear. Also I am afraid of blood draws. I need a Valium or Xanax before I let a needle go anywhere near my body.
6. what is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
Biting my nails.
7. are you a pyromaniac?
8. do you have too many love interests?
Always....if you count celebrities...
9. do you know anyone famous?
10. describe your bed:
Some peice of crap from IKEA with dog hair completely covering it and probably 2-4 cats sleeping on it as I type this
11. spontaneous or plan?
12. who should play you in a movie about your life?
Drew Barrymore.....but really...I would want to play myself.
13. do you know how to play poker?
Fuck yeah and I am fucking good at it.
14. what do you carry with you at all times?
extra underwear and a bucket of chicken...what kind of question is this?
15. what do you miss most about being little?
16. are you happy with your given name?
No, I would like to be named Rhiannon or after some other Stevie Nicks song. Goddamnit, why couldn't my mom be a hippie?
17. how much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
I don't think I could do it.
18. what color is your bedroom?
Off white with one wall that is painted red. Well 3/4 of it is painted red. I ran out of paint about a year and a half ago....
19. what was the last song you were listening to?
Why Georgia by John Mayer and Brad Paisley from the CMT Crossroads
20. have you ever been in a play?
No....but I really want my own sitcom...does that count?
21. have you ever been in love?
22. do you talk a lot?
Does Dave Navarro wear eyeliner?
23. do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
As Sandra Bernhard said, "I would fuck me...."....too bad I hate her because that is a good quote.
24. do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
I like the talented ones...like the ones who play music. I give them money if I have it. I don't like the ones that scream at you for no reason. There is also the one armed man who got screwed by Boeing that stands on the off ramp. I gave him money once and now he waves at me everyday.
25. do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Sometimes.....considering my motto is, "If you can't say something nice about somebody, come sit by me."
26. do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
No, I hate people like that.
27. what is your ideal marriage location?
28. which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
29. favorite fabric?
What? Moving On....
30. something you love and hate?
My husband, my pets, my life.....
31. what kind of bedding do you use?
Bedding? Uh...cedar chips and a paper towel roll. Just like my rat...
32. do you tell your friends about your sex life?
Depends, Ashley gets the heebies when I talk about the husband and sex cause she doesn't want to think of him like that.
33. what's the one language you want to learn?
34. how do you eat an apple?
Is this a trick question?
35. what do you order at a bar?
Beer: Corona or something light or Mac and Jack's African Amber
Drinks: Malibu and Coke/Cranberry/Pineapple (pick one)
Shots: B52 and Chocolate Cake
36. have you ever pierced your body parts?
Ears and that is enough....see Irrational Fears question.
37. do you have tattoos?
again I refer you to number 36 which refers you to another question that I was too lazy to look up the number for.
38. would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery any kind if confronted?
I have had some but it was medically necessary.
39. what's one of the "funniest" things you've ever done?
I am always doing the funniest things. It makes me...ME!
40. do you drive stick?
41. what's one trait you hate in a person?
self loathing or self pity
42. what kind of watch(es) do you wear?
43. most frivolous purchase?
Kate Spade purse, wallet and matching flip flops
44. do you consider yourself materialistic?
45. what do you cook the best?
46. favorite writing instrument?
Quill and ink
47. do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
STAND OUT BABY
48. would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
uh...I guess depending on the situaton...
49. what's one car you will never buy?
A mini van or a PT Cruiser. Cars for tools made by tools.
50. what kind of books do you like to read?
stuff like that.
51. if you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy lots of stuff...
52. burial or cremation?
Cremation. I ain't wastin' no space in some graveyard full of dead bodies.
53. how many online journals do you read regularly?
OH JEEBUS....like 70 or so.
54. what's one thing you're a sore loser at?
55. if you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I don't most of the time. Or I ignore them.
56. do you cry in front of friends?
I don't cry a lot unless it is like a movie or like let's say Tricia's wedding. I was a fucking wet noodle. I didn't even cry at my own wedding...
57. what kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Friendly. And older...a lot of people think I am older than I really am.
58. what's one thing you like to do alone?
59. are you a giver or a taker?
60. when's the last time you cried?
61. favorite communication method?
62. how many drinks before you're tipsy?
63. do you think you're cute?
I am not just cute. I am fucking gorgeous.
64. do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
Uh..yeah I hide in the bathroom stall, 6th grade.
65. what's the most painful experience you've ever had?
uh....getting my boobs whacked off, losing a nipple, being in a roll over accident with my arm hanging out the window, breaking the same ankle twice, jumping face first into a pool wall and knocking out all my front teeth, stepping on a 4 inch long rusty nail and having it go through my foot, getting so many dog and cat bites that all my scars have names (like Fluffy, Angie, Lady and Felix....)...shall I continue?
Goddamn I am bored....
What Do You Have to Say About It?
<<<< relive my past & step into the future >>>>
Wilted Tulip - 2005-08-10
"Mullets of America: Step Away From this Femme" - 2005-05-27
Iím the dyke who will give it to you - 2005-05-11
Trail Mix - 2005-05-04
Can I be random? - 2005-04-27