All Of My Days Have Been Misspent
Put It In A Blender
2004-11-06 & 11:56 p.m.
PMS foods I crave:
Ruffles and Ranch Dip
French Bread dipped in alfredo
Tortilla chips dipped in sour cream
Apparently, when I have PMS I am all about dipping things.
Me: My room smells so good.
Me: I have lilac candles burning.
SPIKE: I have wild animals in my room too.
SPIKE: My wild animals are sleeping.
Me: I said Lilac candles. Not wild animals.
Me: Lilac candles. I speak English to you and you don't understand it.
SPIKE: Wait...who's Lila Campbell?
Me: I give up.
Unfolded Laundry: 20,000
I hate folding laundry and the unfolded laundry is taking over my room. In the end, it does not save me time not to fold the laundry.
Courtney's Steps to Preparing to Get Dressed:
1) Locate target area in piles where you believe the article of clothing to be located.
2) Get pissed because it isn't in that laundry pile and move on to another.
3) Find the clothing.
4) Spray with Downy Wrinkle Releaser.
5) Try to smooth out the wrinkles and get pissed because the wrinkles won't smooth out.
6) Throw article of clothing in the dryer to get wrinkles out.
7) Wait 10 minutes.
8) Get clothing out and get pissed because wrinkles are still there.
9) Scream at the dogs because this is obviously their fault.
10) Look for iron.
11) Fill iron with water because it is always fucking empty when I need it.
12) Set up ironing board.
13) Hit self in head with ironing board while setting up ironing board.
14) Iron shirt.
15) Wait to put shirt on because now I am all hot and pissed off from all the work put into unwrinking this shirt that could have just been folded or hung up in the first place.
Umm....like that is all I have to say and stuff because SPIKE demanded that I update.
What Do You Have to Say About It?
<<<< relive my past & step into the future >>>>
Wilted Tulip - 2005-08-10
"Mullets of America: Step Away From this Femme" - 2005-05-27
Iím the dyke who will give it to you - 2005-05-11
Trail Mix - 2005-05-04
Can I be random? - 2005-04-27